Saturdays 10.00am - 1.30pm - 22nd OCTOBER 2022 Date released
Learn the secrets of the award-winning 123V vegan sushi. Head Sushi chef Tes Ryu teaches rice preparation, rolling, marinating, flavours and ingredients at this hands-on 75 minute course. Afterwards, enjoy a full vegan grand sushi lunch with a glass of wine at 123V restaurant sushi counter.
- 10.00am Arrive at 123V restaurant. Coffee & Tea served. Welcome.
- 10.15 Sushi making demonstration with 123V head sushi chef Tes Ryu.
- 11.30 Break, relax, questions, walk around Fenwick store.
- 12.15 Grand Sushi Lunch at the 123V sushi counter.
- 1.30pm Depart, with Grade1 123V Sushi Diploma.
£125 per person, including full lunch & glass of wine. All food and drinks, included. Max 8 people per course.
For multiple bookings, please add each booking to the cart as an individual product.
Any problems or special enquiries, please email email@example.com or call James the event manager on 07716 386692.
Courses run on Saturdays.
Courses are held within the lower ground floor 123V restaurant at Fenwick of Bond Street, 63 New Bond Street, London W1.