WEDNESDAYS 10.00am - 1.30pm - July Dates released
Learn the secrets of vegan sushi. 123V Head Sushi chef Tes Ryu teaches rice preparation, rolling, marinating, flavours and ingredients at this hands-on 75 minute course. Afterwards, enjoy a full vegan grand sushi lunch with a glass of wine at 123V restaurant sushi counter.
- 10.00am Arrive at 123V restaurant. Coffee & Tea served. Welcome.
- 10.15 Sushi making demonstration with 123V head sushi chef Tes Ryu.
- 11.30 Break, relax, questions, walk around Fenwick store.
- 12.15 Grand Sushi Lunch at the 123V sushi counter.
- 1.30pm Depart, with Grade1 123V Sushi Diploma.
£100 per person, including full lunch & glass of wine. All food and drinks, included. Max 8 people per course.
Courses run on Wednesdays.
Courses are held within the lower ground floor 123V restaurant at Fenwick of Bond Street, 63 New Bond Street, London W1.